[BLDG-SIM] A question on influences of LOAD on SYSTEM!

Mingming Zuo icesand at 163.com
Thu Oct 4 23:11:19 PDT 2007

Dear all,
I constructed an eQUEST model recently and I didn't set average space temperature first,leaving it to

default value.  I also set my own customized average space temperature for the same model.To my

suprise, The annual electic and gas consumption for these two models are a little bit different with each

other! In my opinion, once the heat gain and loss are the same for this two models, their energy

consumption should be the equal! Why are there some difference in energy consumption for these two models?

Your answers are greatly appreciately!

Regards&thanks!

Ming