[BLDG-SIM] Equest Space Error

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Wed Oct 3 07:31:14 PDT 2007

Keith---

In the detailed edit mode, try clicking on "Check Building Description"
in the Tools pull-down menu.  This usually will give you a description
of the BDL error that is in your building and helps troubleshoot it.
Good luck.

Regards,

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204

direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com

Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA