[BLDG-SIM] Forum versus Listserve

Wyman, Kevin L UTPWR kevin.wyman at utcpower.com
Wed Sep 26 10:01:27 PDT 2007

Google Groups? Allows one to get digests, view in email format or go to website and submit. Price is right as well. Can be moderated or open to public, search (naturally) and resides on public server.

Personally I could go either way with a separate eQuest forum/list since I don't use eQuest very often (but would like to get to know it better). Perhaps a forum approach with separate sections for various tools/software as well as general simulation questions, LEED inquiries, ASHRAE 90.1 questions, etc. Would be useful and drive the number of "how do I turn it on" questions down.

Kevin

Kevin L. Wyman, P.E.
LEED AP
On-Site Power Product Management