[BLDG-SIM] Questions on Export hourly result + water loop heat pump

Zhang, Jifeng Export License Required - US UTRC ZhangJ at utrc.utc.com
Tue Sep 18 09:40:29 PDT 2007

Dear all:

Does anyone have suggestions or experience on these two issues?

1) My eQuest case is created using an INP file. After I change in the Detailed Data Edit mode and ran it, the Export Hourly Results was grayed out. Is there a way to get the 8760 data output?

2) In a different file, I am trying to create a water source heat pump which supplies hot water for radiant heating. No matter how I set the loop and the heat pump temperature, I kept getting this message

             In zone-sp-1-1F_Core               , heating coil leaving
             temperature must be at least 10F lower than entering
             water temp.  EWT = 100.0 LAT = 112.0

What should I change to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

-Jifeng Zhang
United Technologies Research Center