[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Text Colors

Dan Hill dhill at emcengineers.com
Fri Sep 7 06:44:29 PDT 2007

Has anybody seen purple and/or dark blue text in the input section of
eQuest before?  The context being, I have a plenum zone where eQuest is
defining occupancy for this zone.  The occupancy fields are in purple
colored font and eQuest will not let me change them.    And also in some
of my materials the font is a dark blue.  I could use some help
understanding what the colors designate and how to change plenum zone to
having no occupancy.

Regards,

Dan Hill

Project Engineer, EIT