[BLDG-SIM] EQuest - 3D Geometry Model moved and is no longer at center of origin?

Ryan Lacey ryan at petersenengineering.com
Fri Sep 7 05:54:25 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

This is my first time using E-Quest.  In the 3-D Geometry tab, my model has
somehow moved from being located at the center of the origin to
approximately 200ft SE of the origin.  It is not that huge of a deal but it
has made panning around in 3-D a hassle because 3-D orbiting is focused on
the center origin and my building.  Does anybody know what to do in order to
make the center of my building the 3-D origin again?

Thank,

Ryan Lacey

Petersen Engineering, Inc.

ryan at petersenengineering.com