[BLDG-SIM] EQUEST: Purchased Steam and Chilled Water

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Sep 25 15:55:45 PDT 2007

You should be able to simply delete the boilers and chillers defined
by the Wizard.  Right clicking on the component tree item should give
you a delete option on the menu.  There may also be pumps, the cooling
tower and the condenser loop to clean up.

The steam meter and chilled water meter provide hot water and chilled
water as required by the building (unless a maximum meter capacity is
defined.  Note that their energy is not shown on all the eQUEST
summary reports.  It is in the detailed .sim output reports.

The documentation from the DOE2.com download area goes into this a bit
-- probably the topics volume.

Brian Fountain