[BLDG-SIM] An eQUEST mailing list?

Sethi, Amarpreet amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
Fri Sep 21 13:06:09 PDT 2007

I completely agree with Vikram, its always great to talk about the other
tools as well without having to belong to another mailing list and then
have the cross postings etc.  This certainly works great for me.

Amarpreet Sethi
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
www.stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.