[BLDG-SIM] baseline system

Vamshi Gooje vamshi.gooje at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:51:00 PDT 2007

i think in either case you would be using system 5.
table g3.1.1a of appendix G, recommends using system 5 for non
residential buildings that are 5 floors or less & between 75000
-150000 SF. i believe it should read 5 floors or more instead of 5
floors or less. there is more clarity in the user manual on page
G-23. I would check the errata sheet to be double sure.
- Vamshi