[Bldg-sim] Temp of air leaving heat coil / cool coil

Shea, Rebecca rshea at noresco.com
Tue Apr 22 06:00:04 PDT 2008

Morning,

I'm having a problem similar to a post from March.  In my hourly reports - the "Temp of air leaving heat coil" is always very cold (55), and it seems to be tied to the value that I put in for the system under COOLING>Coil Cap>Zone Entering Min Supply Temp.  Also the "Temp of air leaving cool coil" is consistently greater than the temp leaving the heat coil, even though the cool coil is before the heat coil in the stream.  The system I'm modeling is a high humidity location where the OA is cooled to 55 then reheated to the setpoint via electric coils in the OA-AHU.
I took the advice from the last post and set my "Hot Deck Max Leaving Temp" to 72, but it had no effect.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Beka Shea
Rebecca Shea
Energy Engineer

NORESCO │129 South St│ Boston, MA 02111│ P 617.542.8567, ext. 123│ F 617.338.2563 │C 850.346-3522