[Bldg-sim] LEED category

KRISHNAJI PAWAR krishh666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 02:44:30 PDT 2008

Hello friends

I m working on a project for LEED and I have some problems regarding to this

On the site there is already one office building and few parking areas

Now the client wants to build two new building on same plot

One is new office building which is actually not a new building but a part
of existing office building

They are extending old office building and one is totally new warehouse
which is unconditional and nothing inside they are just using for storing
purpose

So in short one new office building which is a part of existing office
building and one new warehouse on same plot

The question is in which LEED category this project falls and how to do
energy modeling

Is it LEED NC, LEED core and shell or LEED for existing Building?
Regards,
KRISHNAJI PAWAR