[Bldg-sim] New at this eQuest modeling on slope

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Fri Apr 4 06:54:41 PDT 2008

Sloped grade needs to be modeled in detailed data edit,  create a polygon
that takes the shape of the above grade portion and a separate polygon for
the below grade portion.  Then you may add an exterior wall to the
appropriate vertex and enter x,y,z coordinates to properly place.  Likewise,
this may be done with the below grade wall by creating an underground wall.
Be aware when you convert your model from the wizards to detailed data edit,
there is no going back to the wizards.

Kevin Kyte, LEED AP

RobsonWoese, Inc.

(T) 716-636-1800