[Bldg-sim] FW: Switching from the detailed mode to the wizard mode [eQUEST]

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Apr 9 07:32:57 PDT 2008

The one thing I have been able to do when forced back to the Wizard
after making detailed interface modifications, is to save some of the
modifications (especially HVAC system modifications such as plant
definitions and ventilation systems) by extracting them from the .inp
file in a partial .inp and then importing that .inp Once I am done with
the Wizard and back in the detailed interface.

Note that you can edit the .inp directly and any changes will be
reflected in the eQUEST interface. This is both helpful and dangerous.
You can use a text editor to "search & replace" -- "EL1_" for example.
(Make sure you back up first!!!)

Cheers,

Brian