[Bldg-sim] night shading

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:04:40 PDT 2008

If you look under windows, and click the "blinds drapes switching" tab, you
can change window type based on outside temp or daylight level or solar
incidence, etc.  Then you can change glass types.  The catch is that the
glass type has to be a glass type code, not simplified data.  I have used
the switching capability for glass types that come loaded in the equest
library.  You should be able to create this data using Window5.

--
Karen