[Bldg-sim] New eQUEST, HAP, TRACE Mailing Lists

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri Aug 8 10:53:50 PDT 2008

Now is a great time to subscribe to the new mailing lists
for eQUEST, HAP, or TRACE.  So far the eQUEST list has 279
members, the HAP list has 44 members, and the TRACE list has
74 members. Send blank emails to subscribe:

    eQUEST-users-subscribe at onebuilding.org

    HAP-users-subscribe at onebuilding.org

    TRACE-users-subscribe at onebuilding.org

If you know people that use these building energy simulation
programs, feel free to forward this message to them as an
invitation.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair