[Bldg-sim] Conversion for Hourly data

Linda Lawrie linda at lawrie.com
Wed Dec 3 08:07:33 PST 2008

The weather converter from EnergyPlus might be able to be used but 9
hours is probably not acceptable to run DB or EnergyPlus.

need at least 24 hours.  (Which of course, you could make up once you
have the basic file).

The CSV format that the EnergyPlus weather program allows you to use
would allow you to hand edit the data to the desired number of hours.

Linda Lawrie
EnergyPlus Development Team