[Bldg-sim] (no subject)

P. Hay phay at cwjamaica.com
Thu Dec 11 13:00:22 PST 2008

Hi Ross,

I haven't been checking up on my bldg-sim correspondence for months, but
haven't seen a response to your query.

For what it's worth (at this late hour), you can try the School of
Architecture at Wellington University, Wellington N.Z.  In a short stint
there a long time ago they mentioned having weather files for some Pacific
Islands, so they might also have data for Christ Church.

Paul Hay

Managing Partner

PAUL HAY Consultants

Capital Project Planning and Management