[Bldg-sim] LEEDS Energy Simulation

Asif Chaudhry AsifChaudhry at DesignLearned.com
Thu Feb 7 08:06:42 PST 2008

I am a new electrical engineering the industry of design engineering.
My boss has given me the task of doing energy simulations on buildings
that we will be designing.  I am trying to find out what is the best
software to use for this.  I have been trying to use EQUEST but am
having a hard time making the building model.  if someone can please
either tell me what is a better software to use or tell me how to model
a building with floors that have different footprints i would really
appreciate it.