[Bldg-sim] DOE2.2 / SI standards / Compliance Rule Processor

Xavier Barrera xbarrera at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:08:10 PST 2008

Hello – I am a new DOE2.2 user and I am working with a group of engineers
based in Europe.  I have 2 questions which I cannot resolve from the
documentation.

[1]  How do I set up the project so I can work with metric units (SI)?  The
eQUEST interface suggests this should be possible since the pull down menu
in “units of measurement” include an option for metric (as shown in the
screenshot).

[2] Where can I find the compliance rule processor?  I need to incorporate
the different European energy code compliance rules, but I cannot find
instructions in the document “DOE22Vol5-ComplianceAnalysis.pdf”.  Also, I
cannot find the program D2RulCmp.exe.

I appreciate in advance any guidance on this.

Kind regards

Xavier Barrera