[Bldg-sim] How to change building footprint in detailed mode

Sever, Franc SeverFranc at karpinskieng.com
Mon Feb 25 12:39:40 PST 2008

Hello All,

I have searched the previous posts but have not found an answer to my
problem.

The architect has changed the size of the building, and the footprint of
the building some what, I have already entered in my custom window
layout and am in deatailed input mode, so my question is:  Is there a
way to modify the building shells to basically take away the middle
portion of the building to correspond to the new layout of the building
or am I going to have to start over??  Any help with this would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Franc J. Sever
Engineer, Mechanical

karpinski