[Bldg-sim] Night Setback Temperatures and Unmet Hours

Steve Tobin stobin at smithboucher.com
Tue Feb 26 13:44:59 PST 2008

Hello all,

I am working in the detailed edit mode in E-Quest and cannot find where
to define the night setback temperatures.  The wizard mode allows to
define the unoccupied temperature set points but I cannot find that
setting in the detailed edit mode.

The reason I am looking at this is because I am trying to reduce the
number of unmet hours.  I believe the problem to be during the
unoccupied hours because the number on unmet hours did not change if I
dramatically increased the size of the cooling and heating.  I want to
ensure my set points are correct.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Steve Tobin

PROJECT ENGINEER