[Bldg-sim] Supply temperature reset in ASHRAE baseline

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Fri Feb 29 09:37:18 PST 2008

Ok, perhaps I haven't set done that right.  I have cool-control on warmest
with airflow first.  The max and min cooling reset temp represent a 10
degree difference.  The min being the temperature that is the 20 degree
difference supply-air to room-air temp of 55.  Is this in fact not right,
should it be cool-control set to reset?  Do we use a reset-temp or
reset-ratio?  And should we be referencing high and low outdoor temperature
setpoints for this?  This is definitely an issue for me right now because it
represents a swing in energy cost savings of two points.

Kevin Kyte, LEED AP
RobsonWoese, Inc.
(T) 716-636-1800
(F) 716-636-1856