[Bldg-sim] FW:

Michael Tillou michael.tillou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:52:32 PST 2008

The increase in heating energy is most likely the result of additional
boiler energy required to offset the reduced motor/pump heat being
transfered to the working fluid when you switched from a constant volume to
a variable volume pumping scheme.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE, LEED
P: 413-458-9870 C: 413-652-1087