[Bldg-sim] Case Studies of Active Mass Ceilings

Jordina Vidal jvidal at salleurl.edu
Thu Jan 10 20:15:59 PST 2008

Dear Graham,
I work at an engineering firma in Barcelona, and we are currently designig a small office buidling (2000 m2 aprox) with activated cooling slabs in Tarragona (Latitude 41). The radiant (only cooling)  system is the BKT-Rautherm product by Rehau. The BKT will be presumably installed this coming March.
Moreover, the Rehau offices in Barcelona have the BKT system installed for heating and cooling and its been running for some years.
If you are interested in having more details on the Tarragona building, let me know. Also, if you want more information on the Rehau Headquarters in Barcelona, I can forward your request to our Rehau contact.
Sinecrely,

Jordina Vidal.

OVIngenieria S.L.
Marià Cubí 81, 1r-2a