[Bldg-sim] DWG import into eQuest and clerestory modeling

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at southern-energy.com
Thu Jan 24 13:25:44 PST 2008

I have imported a full DWG file into eQuest. The DWG file shows a clerestory
running the length of the building's roof. While vertices have been set for
the basic building envelope, in shape view mode I can see the layer assigned
to the clerestory by eQuest as an outline only without any vertices. How can
I either assign vertices for this clerestory including exterior
wall/window/roof properties? Or should I draw the clerestory from scratch?
Thanks.