[Bldg-sim] link to paths as inputs in TRNSYS

fazia.alitoudert at daad-alumni.de fazia.alitoudert at daad-alumni.de
Tue Jul 15 01:11:22 PDT 2008

Hey All,

I have a question about TRNSYS:
I am doing a parametric study with a large number of case studies and
from one simulation to another I need to change the ?external files?
used as inputs in 3 types (Type 9, 67 and 56). Is there a way to do
this automatically instead of changing the links manually? I know
about the ?parameter table? for changing single values in the input
file .dck (as Constants) but how about the paths of files?

----------------------------------
Fazia Ali-Toudert
University of Dortmund - Faculty of Building
Chair for Environmental Architecture
Baroper Str. 301
D-44227 Dortmund
Phone:  +49 231 755 5426