[Bldg-sim] Sources for Actual Weather Data - Clarification

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Jul 7 10:38:40 PDT 2008

Just in case there was some confusion, the TMY3 (like TMY2) are not continuous periods of chronological time, they are 12 individual months often from different years that are combined to form one "average" or typical year for simulation purposes.

So the data are (mostly) actual hourly weather observations, but not for one continuous year that would correspond with the utility bills.

David