[Bldg-sim] As a suggestion to beginning modelers..

John Ross energy.wwind at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 09:06:22 PDT 2008

Hi;

Could I suggest a Open SuSE Linux style  Dot Org effort to produce web
video training clips ??
We could post them somewhere...  That way we don't have to travel, The
experts don't have to travel,
and  everybody gets bumped up 2 to 3 levels so we're all not stuck "in
first gear"

The Energy+ guys are just getting started on this kind of idea.........
but it is live only, and sporadic.

We , mid level modelers , could use a regular say every two weeks video
that is 30 minutes to 60 minutes and save the old ones......

We could also use parsing programs to cut common known mistakes in input
format although this is more of an Energy + problem.

John R Ross III PE
Westwind Corporation
Vienna,  VA  22182-1958
energy.wwind at cox.net