[Bldg-sim] A question about ASHRAE baseline loop pump power

yizhao1 at vt.edu yizhao1 at vt.edu
Tue Jun 17 22:09:58 PDT 2008

Thanks! This works well. For setting up the pumps for water side systems that
serves more than 150,000 sf, my understanding is:
1. a loop (secondary) pump with VSD and a one speed(primary) pump for each
chiller;
2. a one speed conderser water loop pump, and one pump for each chiller,
which is the same pump in (1)
3. one VSD pump for each boiler, and no loop (secondary) pump

Is that correct?

Thanks in advance!

Ying