[Bldg-sim] Equest 3.6 simulation bug

Shank, Kurt KMS at BRPLUSA.COM
Fri Mar 7 10:58:01 PST 2008

Hi,
I am having a problem w/the equest program.  When I run a simulation, it
gets to 18% complete, and the freezes up.  It displays 'ready' in the
bottom right corner, but no calculations are being performed.  If I
click anywhere in the program window, it lists 'not responding'.  I've
already uninstalled and reinstalled the program with similar results.
Is there any way to solve this problem?  I am currently at a dead end
and am not sure of any way to perform a simulation at this point.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated. thx.
Kurt