[Bldg-sim] Oil-Fired Boilers in eQuest

Siegrist, Adam ASiegrist at AKF-ENG.com
Fri Mar 7 12:08:40 PST 2008

While trying to model an existing apartment complex, I am running into a
bit of a roadblock- it appears that eQuest only has the option for a
Natural Gas-Fired Boiler, and the building I am modeling has Oil-Fired
Boilers. Does anyone have experience with this issue, or have any
insight as to what might be the best way to model this situation? I
would have thought eQuest would have something as common as an oil-fired
boiler as a standard option for a heat source.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam