[Bldg-sim] e-Quest Errors

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Thu Mar 20 15:13:36 PDT 2008

If there is an error listing in e-Quest, I can't find it.

I am getting the following errors, repeatedly:

Error                Table look-up failed: ACEfficiency2005(0,0,5,0,3)
evaluating rule: Look up budget SEER

 Error                Table look-up failed: HPEffTable2005(0,0,5,0,3)
evaluating rule: Look up budget SEER

 Error                Table look-up failed: HPEffTable2005(0,0,5,1,3)
evaluating rule: Look up budget SEER

 Error                Table look-up failed: HPEffTable2005(0,0,5,0,3)
evaluating rule: Look up budget HPSF

 Error                Table look-up failed: HPEffTable2005(0,0,5,1,3)
evaluating rule: Look up budget HPSF

Has anybody seen anything like this before?   Any idea how to make it
behave?

All ideas will be explored to the fullest extent of the law.

Robert Wichert