[Bldg-sim] Does anyone know how to a one-way slope of a roof inequest?

W. Peter Anderson panderson at jpengineer.com
Tue Mar 4 09:03:29 PST 2008

Greetings-
I believe in DD you can select a roof pitch that will tilt in a single plane.

Using either the menue on the left side of the screen, or using the mouse in 3-D view, select the roof.  Right click for properties, and input the Tilt.  I do not know how eQeust selects with edge to use as a plane of rotation.

You can also input the tilt angle on the spreadsheet.

Good luck.