[Bldg-sim] Equest Cooling Desing Day

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Mon Mar 3 07:38:31 PST 2008

Steve---

I only know of creating design days in the Detailed Edit mode, but it's
not hard.  Click on the Project and Site tab to bring up its window pane
and then right click on the top line that says "Project: ...(whatever
your project name is)".  One of the options is "Create Design Day..."
and you can specify whether it's heating or cooling.

Good luck.

Andrew Craig, EIT,LEED AP/ Mechanical Designer
INTERFACE ENGINEERING
direct 503.382.2696