[Bldg-sim] current eQuest version

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Sat Mar 8 23:52:36 PST 2008

Peter:

COPY your Projects File and your Weather to off site files (so they still reside as well in the 3.61 folder). Then delete your 6.0b. Re install 3.61e. Your weather and Projects files SHOULD be intact (I always copy them to temp files as a precaution). 3.61e will then run your files JUST FINE. It's trying to run 3.61e files on 3.61B or back that cannot work. No backward compatibility, but no problem with forward compatibility.

$5, please...