[Bldg-sim] PV Collector in E-quest

Scott Criswell scott.criswell at doe2.com
Wed Mar 12 07:53:42 PDT 2008

Short answer:  don't worry - that message has no affect on your model or
simulation results.

Long answer:
The error message "Unable to locate default data for Command=..." is
posted by the user interface, not DOE-2, and is reporting the lack of
information the user interface is looking for in order to know how to
display certain required inputs that it needs to collect from the user,
such as descriptive labels for inputs and decimal precision of numeric
values.  After posting this error message, the interface continues on to
collect the required inputs using the DOE-2 keyword names and input
labels and default decimal precision settings, so that in the end the
required data IS collected and the occurrence of the user interface
error does not affect the building model itself.

- Scott