[Bldg-sim] Underground Wall

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:42:34 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

1)  You can change the wall type for one wall only in the detailed edit mode
after you are finished with the wizard.  Just beware that if you make
changes in detailed mode, and go back to wizard mode, your detail mode
changes will be lost.

2)  To create a building with different floorplans for each floor, make a
new shell for each floor.  On wizard screen 1, "General Shell Information,"
position floor 2 immediately above floor 1.  You may also want to specify
exact site coordinates so that the floors line up properly.

Good Luck,

~Karen~