[Bldg-sim] Equest: Solarwall, Trombe Wall modeling

Kevin Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Tue May 27 07:44:47 PDT 2008

A building to be modeled is using SolarWallR, where the air in the wall is
ducted to an air handler and heat exchanger to preheat several roof top air
handling units.  I have been investigating the trombe-wall and sunspace
commands in doe2.2 docs but I am unfamiliar with both and wonder if this is
even the right way to go.  Please share relevant experience and suggestions
if this will even be possible in equest or if it worth spending a hundred
hours on trying to figure out? (.that it won't work.)

Kevin Kyte, LEED AP

RobsonWoese, Inc.

(T) 716-636-1800

(F) 716-636-1856