[Bldg-sim] IES<VE>

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri May 30 05:14:27 PDT 2008

I don't know of any IES VE mailing lists or forums. I do
know that IES provides help through their web site.

If I have enough interest from IES VE users, I would be glad
to start a mailing list on onebuilding.org for the program.
If you are a user of IES VE and want an email list, please
let me know.

Jason