[Bldg-sim] PV cost benefits

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri May 9 08:56:30 PDT 2008

Amarpreet,
In terms of installers, I would recommend looking for NABCEP certification.
The American Solar Energy Society (ASES) runs a fantastic website http://www.findsolar.com/

It has great cost estimators specific to utilities and regions, as well as finding installers (it will tell you if they are NABCEP certified) in your area.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a 10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the distance from New York to Los Angeles.

~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.