[Bldg-sim] Taiwan Weather Data Files

Benny KM Chow (CUHK) bennychow at cuhk.edu.hk
Sat May 24 05:47:19 PDT 2008

Recently, our group is working on few projects in Taiwan.
Surprisingly, Taipei is the only city listed on the EnergyPlus
Weather Data web site.

Could anyone give us some hints on locating the weather
data files for other cities in Taiwan, like Hsin-chu,
Tai-chung, Tai-nan, and Kao-hsiung?

- Benny K.M. Chow
CHI ISEIS, CUHK