[Bldg-sim] Dedicated Heat Recovery Chiller

Sethi, Amarpreet amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
Wed Oct 8 14:31:17 PDT 2008

Aaron,

The loop to loop heat pump chiller works only with a lake/well type condenser water loop.  Have you considered using a heat recovery chiller for your application?

Amarpreet Sethi
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
amarpreet.sethi at stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.