[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1-2004 Purchased Chilled Water

Andy Stone andy.stone at bdsp.com
Fri Oct 10 07:43:06 PDT 2008

I received an off-list reply to my query which pointed me towards the
following LEED document:

http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=4176

The document describes an alternative procedure for cases where you have
district thermal energy schemes (it covers both heating and cooling).

Hope that helps,

Andy