[Bldg-sim] WSHP

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:02:48 PDT 2008

It may depend on the pumping and controls you have for the WSHP loop.  If
you are not using a variable speed drive pump, (and three-way valves) for
the WSHP system, then this would account for additional pumping energy.
What program are you using?  Using eQuest, I've had good results with WSHP
systems, it's possible that when you change the system type, it's not
changing over very well.

Can you send results (or if you're using eQuest, your inp and pd2 files).

--
Karen

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Chris Mullinax <chris at mullinaxsolutions.com