[Bldg-sim] SD Wizard Rendering of Building

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Tue Oct 28 11:05:08 PDT 2008

You have the "floor multiplier" checkbox enabled in the Wizard.  It
simplifies the analysis by not creating multiples of the middle floors
which are identical to each other.  If you want to show the whole
building make sure that box is unchecked.  I would not suggest this for
tall buildings as the simulation really tends to slow down.

Luka