[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Error

Mike Karpman mike.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Wed Oct 29 19:18:27 PDT 2008

Rick,

I've gotten this error before too. I don't think you're doing anything
wrong, it might be a bug in the interface. I got around it by copying an
existing polygon instead of "creating from scratch", then deleting all the
existing vertices or just modifying them to what I want. For whatever
reason, when you select "Copy an Existing Object" instead of "Create from
Scratch" the error doesn't come up and it accomplishes the same thing.

Hope this helps,

Mike Karpman