[Bldg-sim] Job Opening at Green Building Services, Inc.

Nidhi Vyas nidhik.vyas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:58:05 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Green Building Services, Inc., a progressive, employee-owned professional
services firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon is seeking a talented and
experienced design simulation professional to join our team.

Please see below for the detailed job description.

Sincerely,
Nidhi Khanna
*Green Building Services, Inc. Seeks Entry Level Design Simulation
Professional*

Green Building Services, Inc., a progressive, employee-owned professional
services firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon is seeking a talented and
experienced design simulation professional to join our team.  The ideal
candidate will have 0-2 years of relevant experience with design simulation
and consulting, have hands-on experience with eQuest and will enjoy the
opportunity to work with and support project design teams.   The ideal
candidate will also be well versed with the USGBC LEED Rating System and
will have worked on projects which are pursuing LEED Certification.  Additional
consideration will be given to candidates who have had experience with
EnergyPlus, daylighting simulation, lifecycle cost analysis, CFD or
lifecycle assessment.  Candidates should have excellent written and verbal
communication skills. Green Building Services, Inc. is one of the leading
green building resources in the country working on well over 100 diverse
projects across the United States and internationally.  GBS provides our
employees with a fast-paced and enjoyable work environment and opportunities
for professional and personal development.  We have an excellent benefits
package, including medical, dental, and stock ownership.  Salary for this
position will be dependent upon experience.  The position will be based in
our downtown Portland office located just two blocks off the waterfront.  All
applicants should provide a cover letter and resume emailed to
jobs at greenbuildingservices.com.  No phone calls please.