[Bldg-sim] PSZ-AC

Chris Jones cj at cr-jay.ca
Mon Sep 8 08:22:36 PDT 2008

I have submitted two projects for LEED C&S.  In both cases the budget
case was assigned the PSZ-AC system.  I used one system per zone
regardless of how the proposed model systems were assigned
zones.  The proposed designs both had multiple zone systems.  The
LEED reviewer agreed with how I modelled the baseline case.