[Bldg-sim] District Thermal System

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Wed Sep 10 08:07:16 PDT 2008

Julia,

Thank you for your comments.  Please allow me to ask a bit more.

Are you stating that Table 1.8.2(b) at the bottom of your Step 2 EAc1 template will have an energy type line item of "hot water", "steam", or "chilled water"?  If so, will the numeric energy use value (e.g. 1,234 MBtu) be exactly the same as in Step 1's EAc1 template?  Meaning the only differences between the proposed columns of the two submittal templates will be the dollar costs of the DES energy stream and total costs?

Paul Riemer