[Bldg-sim] Energy Savings vs. Energy Cost

Hernandez, Arturo ahernandez at owpp.com
Wed Sep 17 09:01:56 PDT 2008

This indeed could be possible.  However, I would be careful and question
why you have such a peak demand.  For instance if the peak demand only
occurs for 2-5 minutes and the rest of the day you average 20-40% off
your peak you might have a schedule problem (i.e. fans, pumps, heating
coils, all turn on at the same time).  Otherwise if your peak demand is
pretty consistent with the actual load heating load this is entirely
possible.

ARTURO HERNANDEZ, Mechanical
OWP/P

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL